Red Light Therapy Benefits
- promotes wound healing and tissue repair
- improves hair growth in people with androgenic alopecia
- help for the short-term treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome
- stimulates healing of slow-healing wounds, like diabetic foot ulcers
- reduces psoriasis lesions
- aids with short-term relief of pain and morning stiffness in people with rheumatoid arthritis
- improves skin complexion and builds collagenTrusted Source to diminish wrinkles
- helps to mend sun damageTrusted Source
- prevents recurring cold sores from herpes simplex virus infections
- improves the health of joints in people with degenerative osteoarthritis of the knee
- helps diminish scars
- relieves pain and inflammationTrusted Source in people with pain in the Achilles tendons
Some studies have shown that red light is effective for body contouring as well. The cells respond to this exposure of light by opening up pores in their membranes and releasing the fat. Once released, the body naturally eliminates the fat with the other waste.
As mentioned above, red light also aids in workout recovery through tissue repair. Check this linkhttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3635110/
Treatment options range from as little as 8 minutes per area.
Prices start at $49
Multi session packages are available
We also offer a subscription.
Get up to 160 minutes of treatment time per month for $400.
Each session can be as little as 8 minutes or as long as 32 minutes.
You can cancel your subscription at any time with 30 days notice.